West Rim Luxury Bus & Helicopter Tour
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Your VIP Grand Canyon helicopter flight adventure!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off via luxury motor coach with the state-of-the-art onboard entertainment system and unisex restroom.
- Local and certified tour guide/adventure liaison.
- Breakfast snacks and bottled water.
- Fresh deli lunch.
- Option for entrance to the Skywalk attraction.
- Legacy entrance to Grand Canyon West
- Starting May 27th this tour includes a free Photo Stop at The Hoover Dam!
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- The helicopter company weighs each passenger upon check-in.
- Passengers weighing 300 pounds and above will be required to purchase an additional seat.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin at approximately 5:30 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- The loading and unloading of walkers, wheelchairs, and scooters will be the responsibility of the passenger and the company will not be liable for any damages that may occur to the item in the bus compartment.
2022 TOUR ITINERARY:
- 5:30 AM begin pickups
- Spend 3 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
With Grand Canyon Destinations West Rim Luxury Bus & Helicopter Tour, you will discover one of the largest Joshua Tree forests in the world Your guide will give you fun facts and a story about it.
Your trip will start from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon helicopter launch site that takes approximately 2 hours.
Once you arrive, the first chapter of your extraordinary Grand Canyon helicopter tour adventure awaits. You will be escorted to the Grand Canyon helicopter launch site. There you will be introduced to your driver and/or guide who will prepare your unforgettable and visually stunning experience. Your helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon will take approximately 20 minutes.
You’ll see the various points of Grand Canyon West including the Colorado River, Eagle Point, and many other sights and topographies that make the incredible Grand Canyon what it is. After your return to the Welcome Center, the next chapter of your fantastic Grand Canyon helicopter tour adventure awaits. You will have the opportunity to experience the majestic glass bridge known as the Skywalk, suspended 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon.
After the Skywalk, you will have 3 hours to explore the other viewpoints including Eagle Point and Guano Point. If you would like to have additional fun on your tour, then you need to continue onto the third chapter: the Hualapai Western Ranch. Here, you can experience the old west just as it was in the 1800s. Try your skills in an old western shootout, riding a mechanical bull, cowboy roping, or even ride a pony. At the Hualapai Western Ranch, there are original Native American gifts to purchase, homemade ice cream to eat, and a myriad of photo opportunities.
This concludes your grand canyon’s luxury bus & helicopter tour adventure. Your luxury motor-coach will take you back to Las Vegas where you should arrive at approximately 5:30 pm—in time to still see a hit Las Vegas show or you can take the optional additional adventure by helicopter and see Las Vegas with our City Lights Tour that can be purchased for an additional $79.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Locally owned & operated company
- Highest-rated tour company
- With 5 – Star Rating on Both TripAdvisor & Google
- Open 7 days a week
- The company operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on selected locations
- Free complimentary drinks and lunch
- No hidden charges or surcharges
- Affordable luxury tour
As per the company policy, we have a 72-hour cancellation notice required when booking for 10, or more passengers in order to receive a full refund. failure in doing so will result in cancellation fees.