West Rim Luxury Bus & Helicopter Tour
- Your VIP Grand Canyon helicopter flight adventure!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off via luxury motor coach with the state-of-the-art onboard entertainment system and unisex restroom.
- Local and certified tour guide/adventure liaison.
- Breakfast snacks and bottled water.
- Fresh deli lunch.
- Option for entrance to the SkyWalk attraction.
- Legacy entrance to Grand Canyon West
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of the tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin at approximately 5:30 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 5:30 AM begin pickups
- Spend 3 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Free cancellation and money-back guarantee for any reason
Your trip will start from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon helicopter launch site that takes approximately 2 hours.
Once you arrive, the first chapter of your extraordinary Grand Canyon helicopter tour adventure awaits. You will be escorted to the Grand Canyon helicopter launch site. There you will be introduced to your driver and/or guide who will prepare your unforgettable and visually stunning experience. Your helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon will take approximately 20 minutes.
You’ll see the various points of Grand Canyon West including the Colorado River, Eagle Point, and many other sights and topographies that make the incredible Grand Canyon what it is. After your return to the Welcome Center, the next chapter of your fantastic Grand Canyon helicopter tour adventure awaits. You will have the opportunity to experience the majestic glass bridge known as the Skywalk, suspended 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon.
This concludes your grand canyon’s luxury bus & helicopter tour adventure. Your luxury motor-coach will take you back to Las Vegas where you should arrive at approximately 5:30 pm—in time to still see a hit Las Vegas show or you can take the optional additional adventure by helicopter and see Las Vegas with our City Lights Tour that can be purchased for an additional $79.