- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Spend 4 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels.
- Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list?
- Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 7:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 11 hours
- 7:00 AM begin pickups
- Spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
P.S. - All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Grand Canyon West SkyWalk Luxury Bus Tours
Prepare for an unforgettable trip to one of the greatest natural wonders of the world! From Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim and its famous Skywalk, Grand Canyon Destinations provides everything you need to make this journey a lasting memory that you’ll soon never forget!
The day of your trip, our top of the line tour bus will pick you up at your hotel between 7 and 8 AM. After a quick breakfast snack to help kick start the journey ahead, we will make way to our first stop of the day to the Hoover Dam.
Guests will have the opportunity to snap photos of this man-made wonder and marvel at the beauty of Lake Mead, a lake on the Colorado River known as the largest reservoir the United States.
Soon we’ll be hitting the open road in no time when our trip continues through the desert landscape on I-40. Our luxurious fleets come complete with air conditioning, panoramic windows, airline-style seating and so much more to make your ride as comfortable as can be!
In no time we will arrive at Grand Canyon West Rim home of the Hualapai Tribe, one of nature’s most incredible national landmarks.
Starting at the Welcome Center, guests will have up to four hours to experience the beautiful and extensive landscape of the West Rim. For the most adrenaline-seeking thrillist, the option to take an exciting Grand Canyon helicopter ride will be the highlight of the trip. (Note: this can be arranged with or without a pontoon boat ride and prices are separate from Grand Canyon tour). For those who would like to have a more leisurely experience, there is a shuttle to transport guests to Eagle Point, which boasts spectacular views and a Native American Indian Village.
Last but not least, the most thrilling views come from the Skywalk.
This glass-framed overlook sits 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon that boasts a 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge peering over the West Rim of the Canyon.
Feel like you’re floating on air with this view! (Note: the Skywalk ticket is separate from the tour price).
The second stop is Guano Point, a lookout that Hollywood films new and old have depicted countless times for blockbuster views. Live life on the edge at this lookout, offering one of the most dramatic viewpoints in all the Grand Canyon.
Visit the remnants of a historic tram that once stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a Guano mine, grab a bite to eat at Guano Deli, or sift through Native American jewelry and crafts at the Hualapai Market.
After Guano Point, the tour group heads back to the Welcome Center to make the last trip home to Las Vegas for the day. Guests can plan for a hotel drop-off time sometime between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM. After a fun-filled day exploring the Grand Canyon with Grand Canyon Destinations, the West Rim tour is an experience of a lifetime at one of the most incredible places on the planet!
We offer more Grand Canyon Skywalk tours from Las Vegas, NV.