- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels.
- Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list?
- Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a tasty box lunch.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 7:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 11 hours
- 7:00 AM begin pickups
- Includes a 15 to 20 minutes photo stop at the Hoover Dam.
P.S. - All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Grand Canyon West SkyWalk Small Group Tours
Yes! It’s another adventure of a life time. Travel the Southwest through the Mojave Desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim on a smooth, luxurious, and comfortable ride. Grand Canyon Destinations takes pride in offering excellent tours to our guests from all over the world. Visit our TripAdvisor page to see what our guests are saying.
Your journey starts the moment you choose us and we thank you!
We make it our top priority to contact each guest the day before their trip. We’ll be sure to note your pickup location and meal preferences. If you are veggie and vegan lover we got you! We offer veggie and vegan options too.
Our professional and friendly tour guide will pick you up directly at your hotel approximately between 7 and 8 AM. All of our luxury Mercedes Sprinters are equipped with USB charging ports, 9-foot spacious ceilings, tinted windows for climate control, free wi-fi and so much more to make your ride as comfortable as can be! Our trained tour guides will escort you throughout your tour and will tell you about the history of the Southwest. Our vehicles seat up to 14 guests creating the ultimate interactive and small group experience. So, if you are looking for an exhilarating personalized adventure then you are in the right place.
We know it’s early and you are probably hungry! Don’t worry, there will be a light breakfast snack waiting for you on your seat! We also offer free bottled water throughout your tour. Oh, and we don’t stop at a bus terminal! Your excursion starts on time. No hidden fees, no upselling, no fuel surcharges! So, grab your cameras because this tour will include spectacular photos of the Mojave Desert and Grand Canyon. But first you will get to see the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, located in Boulder City, NV. This photo stop is approximately 15 to 20 minutes. You’ll get the opportunity to see the beautiful Lake Mead and dramatic views of the Colorado River while driving through the historic Boulder City. So, show your friends and family the fun places you’ve been while visiting Las Vegas.
Next stop, the Grand Canyon West Rim. That’s right you are on your way to do the Grand Canyon Skywalk tour from Las Vegas, NV.
Once you arrive at the West Rim your stops will include the Welcome Center, Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch. There is a shuttle that will transport you to each viewpoint. You’ll have the opportunity to spend approximately four hours at the Rim. Home of the Hualapai Indian tribe explore its tribal land and appreciate its legends, history, and culture. Are you a thrill seeker? If so, walk the awe-inspiring Skywalk, a glass bridge that stretches out a jaw-dropping 70 feet over the rim and nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. (Note: Skywalk ticket is separate from the tour price). Be sure to visit the Native American and crafts store located at the Hualapai Market.
We’ll have you back to Las Vegas approximately between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM.