- A complimentary lunch is provided.
- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels.
- Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Bottled water and breakfast snacks are included.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 7:00 AM
- 7:00 AM begin pickups.
- Includes 90 relaxing minutes aboard the three-deck vessel.
Lake Mead Lunch Cruise to the Hoover Dam
The Hoover Dam is a must do adventure in the West!
You’ll get to see the Dam and Memorial Bridge from another stunning viewpoint, down below as you climb aboard the Desert Princess Lake Mead boat!
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy an absolute adventure!
Visiting Las Vegas? Take our Lake Mead Boat Cruise Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas! For $149 per person, we begin our day with a prompt pickup at 7 a.m. from your hotel in our luxurious Mercedes Sprinter that’s fully loaded with all of your road tripping needs.
Amenities include USB charging ports, tinted windows for climate control, complimentary Wi-Fi, and so much more! From here, our first gram-worthy picture awaits at the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign where you will be able to soak in the city’s iconic history that will be sure to make a vintage Vegas showgirl jealous.
Once you have your pictures ready for upload, your tour continues with a short drive to the historic Hoover Dam. Your guide will walk with you across both sides of the Dam pointing out extraordinary stories of how it was built and how it operates today. An extra added bonus will be a visit to the Old Exhibit Building where you can see many artifacts and photos that have been preserved for hundreds of years!
Next, your professional and friendly tour guide will take you to the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge for another photo opportunity to see it up close and personal. You’ll even have the chance to walk the bridge. Next, your viewpoints of the Colorado River, and Hoover Dam gets even better with a Lake Mead boat cruise. This highlight includes lunch and 90 relaxing minutes aboard its three-deck vessel. Once aboard, see wildlife species that call the Lake home and breathtaking rock formations thousands of feet high. The riverboat cruise will take you to the closest point of the Dam from a watercraft so prepare to feel the rush!
For the thrill seekers at heart, there is an optional helicopter flight over the bridge and Dam to take in all angles of the historic monument. Only the true adventurers will have the opportunity to tour the Dam and Memorial Bridge from land, water, and air. Go big or go home as they say!
Once all the sights have soaked in, the arrival time back to your hotel will be approximately 2 p.m. and plan for the full tour to be approximately seven hours from start to finish. In addition, we’ll have all of your noshing essentials covered – a light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water is included.
So, choose Grand Canyon Destinations where you will truly get the full experience indulging in Nevada history!