- We provide pick up and drop off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 PM.
- 6:00 PM begin pickups
P.S. - All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Las Vegas Tours
Las Vegas City Lights SkyLine
This is a must for any visitor coming to Las Vegas for the first time!
Get picked up in one of our new luxury Mercedes sprinters from your hotel and embark on a fun filled night touring the city.
The first thing you will do is be whisked away to a magnificent view of Las Vegas from High point
View at Shaded Canyon Trail head.
This is a locals favorite viewing area to be able to see the City of Sin from a higher elevation and absorb the many lights and landmarks.
You will be able to view the marvelous city’s vastness while popping your first bottle of champagne for a toast that will set the tone for your evening.
The next stop on the tour is at the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign where you can experience your second complimentary champagne toast and take your photo in front of the sign.
Feel free to use our custom props for that exclusive Las Vegas photo that will remind you for years to come of the fun you had!
The famous Las Vegas Harley Davidson store is directly across from the Welcome to Las Vegas sign for another great photo opportunity of the famous American brand.
If eloping was on your mind then the Little Church of the West is a quick walk from the sign, or maybe just a photo or two that will shock your friends and family.
If you would like something a little more scenic choose a City Lights helicopter tour!
Get dropped off at our helicopter terminal right off the strip and enjoy your second champagne toast before seeing Vegas from above in a luxury EC-130 helicopter.
This 12-15 minute flight takes you in a full circle of Las Vegas catching all of the amazing lights from the sky.
After your flight you will meet back with the rest of the group and complete your tour.
Now that you have had a taste of the bubbly take a relaxing drive down the Las Vegas strip and see the many iconic casinos and their visual attractions.
Next stop at the amazing Bellagio casino and see the fountain show that has gained worldwide recognition for it’s choreography and splendor.
Now your night can go in a choice of directions and you get to pick. you can be dropped off at the famous Foundation Room on the 63rd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino or choose a less formal alternative and be dropped off at the famous Fremont Street Experience.
The Foundation Room boasts some of the best views of the Las Vegas strip in an upscale party atmosphere, sure to wow everyone.
Fremont Street boasts some of the best drinks, best local hang-outs and even has a zipline.
The Premier Vegas City Lights Skyline Tour is a night filled with excitement for any visitor coming to Las Vegas.
Customizations can be made to this itinerary including bachelor and bachelorette parties, VIP groups and more.
No matter what you choose the Premier Vegas City Lights Skyline Tour is sure to accommodate any traveler coming to Sin City!