Book Your Grand Canyon South Rim Luxury Bus Tour at a Special Rate
— Just —
See Spectacular Views of the Grand Canyon in Grand Style at a Special Price!
Prepare for an unforgettable trip to one of the greatest natural wonders of the world! From Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim and its famous National Park, Grand Canyon Destinations provides everything you need to make this journey a lasting memory that you’ll soon never forget!
Your Tour Includes:
Pick-up From Your Hotel
Explore the Grand Canyon
Visit Grand Canyon National Park for breathtaking views.
Brave the Unique South Rim
Venture out over thin air on the world-famous Grand Canyon.
Free cancellation and money-back guarantee for any reason
The Grand Canyon is one of the best ways to spend a day outside of Las Vegas. If you are seeking a South Rim bus tour that is the best in Las Vegas, you will find that Grand Canyon Destinations offers incredible day trips that provide the ultimate in comfort and entertainment.
Your day tour begins in the morning with a pickup from or near your Las Vegas hotel around 6:00 AM. We provide a complimentary breakfast snack and bottled water to each Grand Canyon visitor to enjoy along the journey. Our luxury coach tour travels in a bus that provides adjustable and cushioned seating to ensure your comfort. Every tour also has an experienced tour staff to guide you on your adventure.
The standard Grand Canyon tour companies use a driver and tour guide in one. This person then has to check guests in, narrate the tour, pass out lunches, answer questions, and drive a 40,000 pound vehicle safely. At Grand Canyon Destinations, we value safety and customer service. That is why we have a separate driver and tour guide on every tour bus. Your dedicated tour guide will be there to guide you, share facts and stories, answer your questions, and help you with any needs throughout the tour.
Travel Along Historic Route 66
Traveling along Route 66 is an adventure in its own right. This road, known as the Main Street of America, connected the U.S. from coast to coast almost 100 years ago. Being one of the first highways across the country, this road holds an important place in America’s history. The Grand Canyon Caverns are located directly off of Route 66. Therefore, as you drive along the road you will be able to feel the history and nostalgia that comes along with the trip.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TRAVELING FROM LAS VEGAS TO GRAND CANYON TOURS
All these choices may leave you wondering what you will experience if you take one of the standard South Rim bus tour packages through Grand Canyon Destinations. The information below will give you more details along these lines.
Our hotel pickup and drop off services begin in the early morning hours. Many visitors wonder how far is the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. The distance from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim is about 270 miles. Therefore, this Grand Canyon trip takes 4 hours to reach the South Rim located in Grand Canyon National Park. Once you arrive at the South Rim, you will have 3 hours to explore the park. During this time, you will be able to take a walking tour with your tour guide, or explore on your own. You will have enough time to walk the Trail of Time along the South Rim from Mather Point to Bright Angel Lodge. This walk will give you the most impressive views available from the South Rim Grand Canyon.
Once it is time to meet your bus, you will board your luxury coach for the trip back from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon tours. You can sit back and relax after a long day. There will be a short dinner stop on the way back, then it is smooth sailing to your Las Vegas drop off location. Tours will be dropped off at the same location they were picked up that morning.
This Tour Includes:
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Travel along historic Route 66
- Spend 3 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Separate tour guide and driver on every tour providing excellent guest service
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide luxury bus trips that are comfortable.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin at approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
2020 Tour Itinerary:
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour on the Las Vegas Strip
- 8:00 AM Rest Stop
- 12:30 PM Arrive at Grand Canyon South Rim
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park.
- 5:30 PM Dinner stop
- 7:00 PM Rest Stop
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the Grand Canyon bus tour?
On our Grand Canyon South Rim tour, a light breakfast snack and a delicious deli lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
There are big changes in weather when going to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Dressing in layers is suggested year round as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing. Remember to wear sunblock and hats for protection.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
For Las Vegas tours, we do not charge a fuel surcharge and there are no other charges on the day of your Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour.
- Locally owned & operated company
- Highest-rated tour company
- With 5 – Star Rating on Both TripAdvisor & Google
- Open 7 days a week
- The company operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on selected locations
- Free complimentary drinks and lunch
- No hidden charges or surcharges
- Affordable luxury tour
Submit your review
Went on south rim tour. Our tour guide was David. David was very knowledgeable about everything. loved it! Well worth the monet an would do it again. Thank you for the great day David.