Grand Canyon South Rim Early Bird Bus Tour
Grand Canyon SOUTH RIM early bird Tour Details
This Tour Includes:
- Roundtrip transportation with a professional driver from the Las Vegas Strip in a deluxe motor coach
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Morning snack and plenty of bottled water
- Stop in Williams, Arizona to see a Wild West cowboy gunshow
- Fresh deli box lunch
- National park entry fees
- 3 hours to explore the Grand Canyon
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 4:45 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 14 hours
- 4:45 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim Early Bird tour
- 9:00 AM Stop in Williams, AZ
- See Grand Canyon Railway Cowboy show
- 10:30 AM Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park
- 1:30 PM Depart Grand Canyon South Rim
- Comfort stop at In-N-Out Burger in Kingman, AZ
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 7:00 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the Grand Canyon bus tour?
On our Grand Canyon South Rim tour, a light breakfast snack and a delicious deli lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
There are big changes in weather when going to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Dressing in layers is suggested year round as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing. Remember to wear sunblock and hats for protection.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
We do not charge a fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of your Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour.
Grand Canyon Destinations reserves the right to upgrade passenger’s transportation to a Mercedes Sprinter vehicle if necessary.
Grand Canyon South Rim Early Bird Bus Tour Description
Our Grand Canyon South Rim Early Bird Tour allows you to get an earlier start on your adventure. Departing at 4:45 AM, this tour will show you Las Vegas in the early morning light. The benefit of our early bird tour is the early return time to Las Vegas. Arriving back from the canyon at 7:00 PM, you will have plenty of time to explore the Las Vegas nightlife, such as dinner or a show.
What Makes Us Different
Due to the longer drive to this destination, the best Grand Canyon tours don’t waste any time. Because of this, your day trip from Las Vegas begins with a convenient hotel pick-up in our luxurious fleet. Traveling on our Las Vegas to Grand Canyon tour bus, you will be given complimentary food, amenities, and entertainment that will make your trip that much more enjoyable.
Our buses are all state-of-the-art model vehicles with adjustable seating, individually controlled air conditioning, and panoramic windows. There is also a unisex lavatory aboard with a hand washing station for customer convenience. Taking a Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour from Las Vegas is the perfect way to experience the Grand Canyon in a day trip without breaking the bank.
Traveling to the Grand Canyon
To start the morning, we offer you a delicious snack for breakfast to enjoy along the way. Along the drive to the South Rim, you will stop off in Williams, Arizona. This is the town referred to as the “gateway to the Grand Canyon” as it is home to the Grand Canyon train depot. Here, you will stop off for an old Wild West gun fight show performed by the cowboys and outlaws of Williams. After the show, you will board the bus for the rest of the journey to the canyon.
Our Grand Canyon South Rim early bird tour features two iconic sites at the National Park: Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views.
We want you to have the Grand Canyon experience you have always wanted. For that reason, we offer different options on all our tours so that you can customize your adventure.
The Return Trip to Vegas
Traveling back, the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas bus ride is a breeze as you relax and leave the driving to your dedicated driver and guide. On the way back from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas relax in comfort with a stop in Kingman, Arizona. Here, West-Coast foodies and burger lovers at heart can savor the famous California-based In-N-Out Burger for one of their famous burgers (vegetarian stop option also available).
The Tour of a Lifetime
With the Las Vegas twinkling lights in the distance and a loved one to share it with, we assure you it will be the highlight of your trip to Las Vegas! Take the Grand Canyon tour of a lifetime today. Stop thinking. Start planning your trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim and be sure to choose Grand Canyon Destinations! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor bus tours from Las Vegas than anybody else.