Book Your South Rim Luxury Bus Tour at a Special Rate
50% Off Regular Tour Price
— Save —
— Per‑Person —
See Spectacular Views of the Grand Canyon in Grand Style at a Special Price!
Let us provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience with Grand Canyon Destinations where we offer Grand Canyon tours from Vegas! With nonstop service to the Grand Canyon and engineering wonder of the Hoover Dam, the journey will thrill adventure seekers to the fullest with the very best in guided tours to view one of the natural wonders of the world!
Your Tour Includes:
Pick-up From Your Hotel
We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels.
See the Hoover Dam
Take photos of this man-made wonder and Colorado River
Travel Iconic Route 66
A blast from the past! See famous signs and vintage cars.
Explore the Grand Canyon
Visit Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge for breathtaking views.
Our Guests Love Us
“We would definitely recommend this company to friends and family and will use your services again should we return to GC and have another tour.
Keep up the good work. Our money was well spent on this tour! Thank you!”
Free cancellation and money-back guarantee for any reason
To start the morning, we offer you a delicious snack for breakfast to enjoy along the way. Our experienced staff will guide you to the picture taking opportunities as travelers set out to embark on the man-made wonder for the first stop of the day, the Hoover Dam. A true postcard moment when you can take stunning photos of the Hoover Dam and Colorado River. The excitement doesn’t stop there! Along the way we’ll visit other recognizable sites, like traveling on the iconic Route 66 that includes a gift shop comfort stop in Seligman, Arizona. A blast from the past brings travelers up close and personal to famous signs and vintage cars from the 40’s and 50’s.
With the Las Vegas twinkling lights in the distance and a loved one to share it with, we assure you it will be the highlight of your trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World!
Take the Grand Canyon Tour of a lifetime today. Stop thinking. Start planning your trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim and be sure to choose Grand Canyon Destinations! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor bus tours from Las Vegas than anybody else.
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Spend 3 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers are tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide comfortable luxury bus trips.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups
- Spend 3 hours at the Grand Canyon South Rim
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.