Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour
Small Group South rim Tour Details
This Tour Includes:
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- A morning stop at Starbucks on the way out of Las Vegas.
- 1 hour at the Grand Canyon Caverns and optional add-on caverns tour
- Travel along historic Route 66
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Grand Canyon South rim.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers and tour guides that are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
2020 Tour Itinerary:
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour
- Stop at Starbucks
- 1 hour stop at Grand Canyon Caverns
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park
- Dinner stop at Grand Canyon Caverns
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The luxury Mercedes Sprinter will drop-off at the same pickup locations
- P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the small group South rim tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Grand Canyon South Rim small group tours are the ultimate Las Vegas Grand Canyon experiences. Go the distance with Grand Canyon Destinations! Providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences with nonstop service from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim, this day trip will delight you with surprises around every corner. Taking a trip from the chaos of Las Vegas to Grand Canyon serenity can be just the escape you need during your stay in Sin City.
Starting Your South Rim Small Group Tour
Your Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas begins with a convenient hotel pick-up in our luxurious fleet. Our Mercedes-Benz Sprinters come complete with air conditioning, panoramic windows, food, and beverages. Enjoy a stop at Starbucks on the way out of Las Vegas where you can grab your favorite coffee to enjoy on the ride.
See the Grand Canyon Caverns
As you exit Las Vegas, your dedicated tour guide will share interesting facts and information about the area. About an hour into the drive you will get to experience the ride along historic Route 66 while traveling to the Grand Canyon Caverns. Your first stop of the day, this historic site can’t be missed. We are the only tour company in Vegas that stops at this iconic attraction.
Each scheduled day trip to the South Rim includes a brief visit to the Grand Canyon Caverns on the way to the South Rim. This one-hour stop allows you to take an optional 45-minute caverns tour, explore the grounds, and get your lunch. The caverns are located along Route 66 just outside of Peach Springs, Arizona. This attraction has been open and drawing in visitors for nearly 100 years.
The Grand Canyon Caverns tour is an optional add-on to your South Rim experience. Taking a tour of the caverns means traveling 210 feet below ground level in an elevator to see the inside of the largest dry caves in the United States. You will be able to take breathtaking photos of the famous caverns if you take the underground tour. You can upload your photos to Facebook and Instagram to show your vacation when you return home.
Arriving At The South Rim
During a smooth and comfortable day trip travelers will arrive at Grand Canyon National Park‘s South Rim, one of the most known and visited Grand Canyon tours locations. Prepare for spectacular views and breathtaking landscapes that will last you a lifetime on this South Rim small group tour. You will have to see it to believe it! Your small group guide will point out the many South Rim points and the history behind each one.
Points of interest in Grand Canyon National Park
If you want to really get the most out of your South Rim small group Grand Canyon tour then walk with your guide between Mather’s point and Bright Angel Lodge. Walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views, with the absolute best photo opportunities. To learn about more great sites and activities at the Grand Canyon South Rim, check out the Grand Canyon National Park website.
The drive from south rim to las vegas
On the trip back, enjoy the short Grand Canyon to Las Vegas road trip with a dinner stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns. Here, you will pick up dinner then continue on your way to Las Vegas.
A view of Las Vegas at night
The day concludes with sweeping nighttime views of Las Vegas’ twinkling lights. As you descend in to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon tour your mind will be filled with just how incredible your South Rim trip was. From experience to convenience, we give the best tours of Grand Canyon attractions that Las Vegas has to offer.
Book your south rim small group tour today
Make your own excursion to Las Vegas a memorable one. Choose Grand Canyon Destinations where a Grand Canyon tour from Vegas is only a moment away! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor tours from Las Vegas, NV.