Grand Canyon South Rim Small Group Tour
Small Group South rim Tour Details
This Tour Includes:
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- A morning coffee stop on the way out of Las Vegas.
- Travel along historic Route 66
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Grand Canyon South rim.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Our drivers and tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of the tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin at approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- The loading and unloading of walkers, wheelchairs, and scooters will be the responsibility of the passenger and the company will not be liable for any damages that may occur to the item in the bus compartment.
- The mandatory mask policy has been re-instated at the Grand Canyon South Rim. When inside all buildings as well as the shuttle buses that run inside the park, you are required to wear a face mask.
2022 Tour Itinerary:
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park
- 5:30 PM Dinner stop
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The luxury Mercedes Sprinter will drop-off at the same pickup locations
- P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the small group South rim tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Grand Canyon South Rim small group tours are the ultimate Las Vegas Grand Canyon experiences. Go the distance with Grand Canyon Destinations! Providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences with nonstop service from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim, this day trip will delight you with surprises around every corner. Taking a trip from the chaos of Las Vegas to Grand Canyon serenity can be just the escape you need during your stay in Sin City.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Locally owned & operated company
- Highest-rated tour company
- With 5 – Star Rating on Both TripAdvisor & Google
- Open 7 days a week
- The company operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on selected locations
- Free complimentary drinks and lunch
- No hidden charges or surcharges
- Affordable luxury tour
Starting Your South Rim Small Group Tour
Your Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas begins with a convenient hotel pick-up in our luxurious fleet. Our Mercedes-Benz Sprinters come complete with air conditioning, panoramic windows, food, and beverages. Enjoy a coffee stop on the way out of Las Vegas where you can grab your favorite coffee to enjoy on the ride.
Drive On Route 66
On our tour to the South Rim, you will get to drive along over 80 miles of the historic Route 66 roadway. Between Kingman, Arizona and Seligman, Arizona you get the chance to see the views and experience the nostalgia of the first U.S. highway across the country. Much of the early success of the Grand Canyon Caverns was due to it being located directly off of Route 66 and attracting a multitude of passerby. Along Route 66, your tour guide will tell you about the history of the area to give you a deeper appreciation for the landmark as well.
Arriving At The South Rim
During a smooth and comfortable day trip travelers will arrive at Grand Canyon National Park‘s South Rim, one of the most known and visited Grand Canyon tours locations. Prepare for spectacular views and breathtaking landscapes that will last you a lifetime on this South Rim small group tour. You will have to see it to believe it! Your small group guide will point out the many South Rim points and the history behind each one.
Points of interest in Grand Canyon National Park
If you want to really get the most out of your South Rim small group Grand Canyon tour then walk with your guide between Mather’s point and Bright Angel Lodge. Walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views, with the absolute best photo opportunities. To learn about more great sites and activities at the Grand Canyon South Rim, check out the Grand Canyon National Park website.
A view of Las Vegas at night
The day concludes with sweeping nighttime views of Las Vegas’ twinkling lights. As you descend in to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon tour your mind will be filled with just how incredible your South Rim trip was. From experience to convenience, we give the best tours of Grand Canyon attractions that Las Vegas has to offer.
Book your south rim small group tour today
Make your own excursion to Las Vegas a memorable one. Choose Grand Canyon Destinations where a Grand Canyon tour from Vegas is only a moment away! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor tours from Las Vegas, NV.
The loading and unloading of walkers, wheelchairs, and scooters will be the responsibility of the passenger and the company will not be liable for any damages that may occur to the item in the bus compartment.
The mandatory mask policy has been re-instated at the Grand Canyon South Rim. When inside all buildings as well as the shuttle buses that run inside the park, you are required to wear a face mask.
As per the company policy, we have a 72-hour cancellation notice required when booking for 10, or more passengers in order to receive a full refund. failure in doing so will result in cancellation fees.