Grand Canyon South Rim Guided Tours
Grand Canyon South Rim walking tour guide Details
This Tour Includes:
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- 1 hour at the Grand Canyon Caverns and optional add-on caverns tour.
- Travel along historic Route 66.
- Spend 3 hours exploring on all our Grand Canyon South rim tours.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Yes, our drivers and tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- We provide luxury Grand Canyon bus trips that are affordable, comfortable, and have “you” the customer in mind.
- Have a special need or request? Just ask!
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the South rim tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
2020 Tour Itinerary:
- 6:00 AM begin pickups for the Grand Canyon South Rim tour on the Las Vegas Strip
- 8:00 AM Rest Stop
- 9:30 AM Grand Canyon Caverns
- 12:30 PM Arrive at Grand Canyon South Rim
- Spend 3 hours on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour at the National Park.
- 5:30 PM Dinner stop at Grand Canyon Caverns
- 7:00 PM Rest Stop
- Arrive back in Las Vegas at approximately 9:30 PM
- The Las Vegas tour bus will drop-off at the same pickup locations
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Walking Tour Description
Grand Canyon South Rim guided tours are the best way to learn about the flora, fauna, geology, and history the Southwest has to offer from our very own friendly and professional tour guides. Our Grand Canyon tours South Rim with walking tour guide is a popular option for travelers wanting a more structured and educational tour. Grand Canyon walking tours from Vegas give you and your group the exclusive experience everyone who visits the Grand Canyon desires to have.
SEE THE GRAND CANYON CAVERNS ON THE WAY
Your first opportunity for adventure is seeing the Grand Canyon Caverns on the way to the South Rim. This one-hour stop allows you to take an optional 45-minute caverns tour, explore the grounds, and get your lunch.
We are the only tour company from Las Vegas that includes the Grand Canyon Caverns on our tour. This attraction is the perfect addition to your Grand Canyon National Park adventure. The historic caverns are located along Route 66 just outside of Peach Springs, Arizona. This attraction has been open and drawing in visitors for nearly 100 years.
This 45 minute tour goes 210 feet below ground to show you two rooms of the cave, each larger than the size of a standard football field. You will be able to take breathtaking photos of the famous caverns if you take the underground tour. You can upload your photos to Facebook and Instagram to show your vacation when you return home.
What To Expect On Grand Canyon South Rim Guided Tours
Once you arrive at the canyon, your walking tour guide will escort you throughout your Grand Canyon South rim tours ready to answer your questions. Your tour guide will step on the Las Vegas tour bus and narrate along the way to the Caverns and the Grand Canyon offering key facts about its history. Our guides will personally escort you throughout your Grand Canyon bus tour to help you make the most of your walking tour. Guides will be sure to point out all the best viewpoints and photo stops along the Grand Canyon rim.
At the South Rim
Our walking tour guide will conduct the tour by guiding you to popular interest points with an optional walk along the “trail of time” starting at Mather Point and ending at Bright Angel Lodge. Other key viewpoints on your Grand Canyon South rim tour are: El Tovar Hotel, Verkamps visitor center, Yavapai Geology Museum, and Kolb Studios.
A Grand Canyon South Rim Walking Tour
Grand Canyon South Rim guided tours are approximately three hours. Our tour bus includes a restroom and movies for entertainment. Your average hotel arrival time is around 9:30 PM. A light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water is included. With the trip all planned out for you, there’s no doubt about it, Grand Canyon National Park tours from Las Vegas are a great way to experience this side of the canyon.
A walking tour guide completes a grand canyon tour
Be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to have a walking tour guide on your Las Vegas Grand Canyon South Rim tour. It is the ultimate opportunity to get a personalized, one-of-a-kind tour experience in the most popular Grand Canyon destination. To learn even more about the South Rim, you can ask your tour guide or visit the Grand Canyon National Park website for up to date information. Travel from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon to see this wonder up close.
For even more excitement, check out our helicopter tours!