GRAND CANYON EXPERIENCE
Let us provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience with Grand Canyon Destinations where we offer Grand Canyon tours from Vegas! With nonstop service to the Grand Canyon, the journey will thrill adventure seekers to the fullest with the very best in guided tours to view one of the natural wonders of the world!
Your Tour Includes:
We provide pick-up and drop-off near most hotels.
Grand Canyon Caverns
Explore deep underground in the largest dry caverns in the U.S.
Iconic Route 66
A blast from the past! See famous signs and vintage cars.
The Grand Canyon
Breathtaking views of Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge.
Our Guests Love Us
“We would definitely recommend this company to friends and family and will use your services again should we return to GC and have another tour.
Keep up the good work. Our money was well spent on this tour! Thank you!”
Book Tour Now!
South Rim Tour Details
How A South Rim Tour Starts
Your day trip from Las Vegas begins with a convenient hotel pick-up in our luxurious fleet. Our buses are all state-of-the-art model vehicles with adjustable seating, individually controlled air conditioning, and panoramic windows. There is also a unisex lavatory aboard with a hand washing station for customer convenience.
To start the morning, we offer you a delicious snack for breakfast to enjoy along the way. Our experienced staff will guide you to the picture taking opportunities along the way. Heading out of Las Vegas you can enjoy a relaxing, scenic drive through the Mojave Desert. You will travel along famous Route 66 for over 50 miles! Enjoy the nostalgia and history of the nation’s first highway. The first stop of the day is at the Grand Canyon Caverns. We are the only tour provider to stop at this historic attraction. At the caverns, enjoy time to stretch and relax, or take an underground, guided tour of the Grand Canyon Caverns themselves. For this tour, you will travel deep underground and walk through natural caverns bigger than a football field in size.
Heading Back To Las Vegas
The trip back to Las Vegas begins after visiting both Mather Point (45 minutes) and Bright Angel Lodge (2 hours). We’ve got a tip for you! Walk along the paved road between the two points and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views. We’ll take you home in comfort with a dinner stop at a favorite family dining cafe.
With the Las Vegas twinkling lights in the distance and a loved one to share it with, we assure you it will be the highlight of your trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World!
Take the Grand Canyon Tour of a lifetime today. Stop thinking. Start planning your trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim and be sure to choose Grand Canyon Destinations! We offer more Grand Canyon visitor bus tours from Las Vegas than anybody else.
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Drive along historic Route 66.
- Optional tour of the Grand Canyon Caverns.
- Spend 3 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Our drivers and tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- We provide comfortable luxury bus trips.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 6:00 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 6:00 AM begin pickups
- 1 hour lunch stop at Grand Canyon Caverns
- Spend 3 hours at the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Dinner stop
- Return to Las Vegas
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email email@example.com.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.