When you consider that 5 million people take South Rim tours of the Grand Canyon each year, it boggles the mind. People like visiting the South Rim because it is less remote and therefore feels safer for the first-time visitor. That is why we, at Grand Canyon Destinations, take pride in offering luxury bus service to this part of Grand Canyon National Park. Not only do we provide affordable transportation, we supply each passenger with a one-of-a-kind travel experience.
The South Rim is only a short journey from Las Vegas. Therefore, you can add one of the scheduled South Rim tours on your Las Vegas vacation. Escape away from the slots and gaming for the day and see what the Southwest offers in scenery. Our luxury fleet of buses feature adjustable headrests and footrests, panoramic window views, and individually controlled air conditioning. An on-board restroom will make travel even easier for your whole group.
Why Visitors Enjoy South Rim Tours of the Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon Destinations features South Rim tours that will lead visitors to a number of scenic sites. These sites include the following:
- Mohave Point, also known as Sunset Point – a romantic and enchanting place.
- Pima Point – See views of the rushing Colorado River, on its journey along the Canyon Walls. You can also see a wide expanse of the Canyon.
- Hopi Point – See unobstructed views of the Canyon, and experience the serenity that envelops the area at the end of day.
- Yavapai Point – Capture more expansive views when visiting this stop-off.
- Mather Point – See about one-fourth of the Canyon at this site.
You also can see the Canyon in all its glory at sites, such as Desert View and Yaki Point as well.
We, at Grand Canyon Destinations, invite you to visit the Grand Canyon by taking one of our South Rim tours. Whether you book a small group tour or a walking trip, we can tailor an escape that will add to the fun of a Vegas vacation package.