See Spectacular Views of the Grand Canyon Skywalk in Grand Style at a Special Price!
Your Tour Includes:
Pick-up From Your Hotel
Explore the Grand Canyon
Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point for breathtaking views.
Brave the Unique Skywalk
Option to venture out to the world-famous glass Skywalk.
Free cancellation and money-back guarantee for any reason
Book your Grand Canyon Tours From Las Vegas now and see one of the world’s largest Joshua Tree forests. Your guide will give you fun-filled facts and history about the Joshua Tree Forest.
Your Grand Canyon West Rim Bus & Helicopter Tour journey from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon helicopter launch site is approximately 2 hours.
Once we arrive, the first chapter on your remarkable Grand Canyon helicopter tour adventure awaits you. You will be escorted to the Grand Canyon helicopter launch site. There, you will be introduced to your pilot/guide who will prep for your unforgettable, visually astounding experience. Your Grand Canyon helicopter flight will be approximately 20 minutes.
You will see the various points of the Grand Canyon West including the Colorado River, Eagle Point, and the many other sites and topographies that make the amazing Grand Canyon what it is. After you fly back to the Welcome Center, the next chapter of your amazing Grand Canyon helicopter tour adventure awaits. You will have an opportunity to experience the awe-inspiring glass bridge known as the Skywalk, suspended 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon.
After the Skywalk, you will have 3 hours to explore the other viewpoints including Eagle Point and Guano Point. If you would like to have a little more fun on your adventure, continue onto the third chapter: the Hualapai Western Ranch. Here, you can experience the old west just as it was in 1800s. Try your skills in an old western shootout, riding a mechanical bull, cowboy roping or even ride a pony. At the Hualapai Western Ranch there are authentic Native American gifts to purchase, homemade ice cream to eat and a myriad of photo opportunities.
This concludes your grand canyon helicopter tour adventure. Your luxury motorcoach will whisk you back to Las Vegas where you should arrive at approximately 5:30 pm—in time to still see a hit Las Vegas show or take another adventure by helicopter and see Las Vegas with our City Lights Tour that can be purchased for an additional $79.
- Your VIP Grand Canyon helicopter flight adventure!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off via luxury motor coach with the state-of-the-art onboard entertainment system and unisex restroom.
- Local and certified tour guide/adventure liaison.
- Breakfast snacks and bottled water.
- Fresh deli lunch.
- Option for entrance to the SkyWalk attraction.
- Legacy entrance to Grand Canyon West
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- The helicopter company weighs each passenger upon check-in.
- Passengers weighing 300 pounds and above will be required to purchase an additional seat.
- No fuel surcharge
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin at approximately 5:30 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 15 hours
- 5:30 AM begin pickups
- Spend 3 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
Are food and beverages included in the tour?
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
- Locally owned & operated company
- Highest-rated tour company
- With 5 – Star Rating on Both TripAdvisor & Google
- Open 7 days a week
- The company operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on selected locations
- Free complimentary drinks and lunch
- No hidden charges or surcharges
- Affordable luxury tour
Submit your review
Very Worth-it Tour!