Book Your Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury Bus Tour at a Special Rate
— Just —
See Spectacular Views of the Grand Canyon Skywalk in Grand Style at a Special Price!
Your Tour Includes:
Pick-up From Your Hotel
Explore the Grand Canyon
Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point for breathtaking views.
Brave the Unique Skywalk
Free cancellation and money-back guarantee for any reason
Starting at the Welcome Center, guests will have up to four hours to experience the beautiful and extensive landscape of the West Rim. For the most adrenaline-seeking thrillist, the option to take an exciting Grand Canyon helicopter ride will be the highlight of the trip. (Note: this can be arranged with or without a pontoon boat ride and prices are separate from Grand Canyon tour). For those who would like to have a more leisurely experience, there is a shuttle to transport guests to Eagle Point, which boasts spectacular views and a Native American Indian Village.
Last but not least, the most thrilling views come from the Skywalk. This glass-framed overlook sits 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon that boasts a 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge peering over the West Rim of the Canyon. Feel like you’re floating on air with this view! (Note: the Skywalk ticket is separate from the tour price).
The second stop is Guano Point, a lookout that Hollywood films new and old have depicted countless times for blockbuster views. Live life on the edge at this lookout, offering one of the most dramatic viewpoints in all the Grand Canyon. Visit the remnants of a historic tram that once stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a Guano mine, grab a bite to eat at Guano Deli, or sift through Native American jewelry and crafts at the Hualapai Market.
After Guano Point, the tour group heads back to the Welcome Center to make the last trip home to Las Vegas for the day. Guests can plan for a hotel drop-off time sometime between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM. After a fun-filled day exploring the Grand Canyon with Grand Canyon Destinations, the West Rim tour is an experience of a lifetime at one of the most incredible places on the planet!
We offer more Grand Canyon Skywalk tours from Las Vegas, NV.
- We offer a delicious breakfast snack and a box lunch.
- Travel along Route 66.
- Spend 4 hours exploring a natural world wonder.
- We provide pick-up and drop-off near and around most hotels. Don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list? Please contact us at (866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up.
- Our drivers care about you. Our drivers and tour guides are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
- Plenty of water is provided on tour.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour.
- We DO NOT use a check-in terminal; we leave directly after hotel pickups.
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour.
- No fuel surcharge.
- A restroom is located on the tour bus.
- Movies and entertainment are provided.
- Times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Pick-ups will begin approximately 5:30 AM.
- Duration – Approximately 11 hours
- 5:30 AM begin pickups
- Travel along Route 66
- Spend 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Return to Las Vegas
P.S. – All times are approximate and are subject to change.
On our day trip to the Grand Canyon, a light breakfast snack and lunch are included. The water it’s on us. All you can drink!
Is a gratuity expected?
Tips are accepted and appreciated for a job well done. We suggest a 10% tip minimum, which is industry standard.
What items should we bring?
Bring your camera to capture and preserve beautiful memories. A government-issued photo ID is required for all flight tours. Other helpful things to bring are beverages with a screw-on cap, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash or credit cards if you’re planning to purchase anything such as souvenirs!
What should we wear?
We recommend comfortable walking shoes, and, for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months, dress in warm clothing.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of the tour. Cancellations received less than 24 hours from the start of the tour will not be refunded. To be considered for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any additional fees or surcharges?
There is no fuel surcharge, and there are no other charges on the day of the tour.
Submit your review