Updated July 1, 2020
Due to recent COVID-19 updates and regulations, Grand Canyon Destinations will not be providing tours for the time being. This is to ensure the safety of all our guests, employees, and staff.
We look forward to touring the Grand Canyon and other destinations with you when it is safe to do so again.
Resources and Updates:
- National Park Service current COVID-19 information here
- Important Grand Canyon directives from the superintendent can be found here
- Grand Canyon West current COVID-19 information here
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) current COVID-19 suggestions and information here
- Arizona Department of Health Services COVID-19 guidelines found here
- Nevada Health Response COVID-19 updates found here
We thank you for being patient and understanding during this time as we are all learning and adjusting to our new world.